Prom Night

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5/18/2011


Hello (; ! I didn't post for long isn't it? Yeah.Kinda busy with studies ya know :/ . Well never mind at least I get to post now.Well,Pico's Prom has come :)) that's what we're waiting for~~~ But...the dress are not really nice :(.I prefer last year's prom night dresses? But the decorations this year are nicer LOL~~ .

Tomorrow's Maintenance


Well,Tomorrow there's going to be a maintenance again well,if you're bored feel free to play angry bird? Click on Angry Birds that link will bring you to the Angry Birds game :)) . Well it's fun LOL pretty fun to me XDD.Well,as long as there is something to company you ~~~ Well the maintenance will at least last for 2 hours?
I hope they won't expand!  Have a great fun pico day ~~~ You can still enjoy ! Don't worry the maintenance is tomorrow x) well good luck Picos! Stay tune as always !

0 lovely notes