No one in Hayashi Family won .. and more

Sunday, February 20, 2011 2/20/2011


Sigh...no one in Hayashi won the Valentine Photo Campaign but sorry these days i didn't post anything cuz i'm not in blogging these days...and you know the Market Park I really turn my house to a market wanna look ?
Here this is my house ! LOL remember that day before maintenance they open a new park that is Supermarket and there's a gacha Premium Gacha is 10 gummies (it's a bug) yep it's a bug lol so I get all the items and even the apron and the wallpaper and every one in Hayashi change to this mouth ^3^ LOL for fun Yasuo and Miyuki uses that mouth first then I saw it cute and i change it after i change guess what ? Kiyoshi change it LOL then we call Yumi to change it also LOL for fun ! kay kay...stay tune !!! Gift

Jessica,

0 lovely notes